Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Too, Bake Artisan Bread.



The Bread in Italy is WONDERFUL. If you live here, there's absolutely no reason to bake your own bread other than just for the fun of it. But, for those of you who don't live next door to a Pasticciera...You really should try to bake bread. It's so incredibly easy and delicious. So many recipes out there for bread baking. The two sources I recommened are the King Arthur Flour website. (You don't necessarily need to use their flour for the recipe) The other is a book called Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day. I'm telling you people. I'm whipping out loaves and rolls with no previous experience and no baking stone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I appreciate your taking time to comment, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts