Monday, January 31, 2011

My Snowboard is Way Cooler Than Me.

I want to thank my wonderful boyfriend for buying me a new snowboard/binders/boots. He took me to his friend Johnny's shop on the main street of Sestriere and I got the board fitted exactly to my needs according to size, stance and level. As far as the design goes, and you girls will agree with me that we like to look cute out there, the board I picked from what Johnny had to offer is extremely hardcore and heavy metalish.

Yes folks, there is a woman with bleeding eyeballs on the topside, and the bottom of the board features a bleeding hand flipping us all off. I guess it's how I look at the end of a day on the slopes. Artwork aside, its a great board and I thank my sweetheart for it.

On the first day of its use, I was in line for the chairlift, trying to somehow act like I knew how to ride my new board, yet already a local DUDE pointed out that I had failed to remove the really huge price tag sticker on the bottom. Oops! Anyway here's a pic of the boots.


Burton Moto Snowboarding Boots



Luca, me and my board.


Exhibit A: Dork on cool board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I appreciate your taking time to comment, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts