Monday, November 1, 2010

Summer in the Italian Alps; A Million Flowers and More



When I left my new Italian boyfriend in Spring of 2010 with a promise to reunite in the summer, I had no idea that the Italian Alps could transform so spectacularly in such a short span of time. I left in April with memories of the vast mountainous range looking like this:





And when we reunited 2.5 months later in July...it looked like this:


A perfect environment for love to blossom, wouldn't you say? It was. I spent the entire summer with my new love working in the garden, tending to the animals, the bees, the trees and eating a lot of fresh organic food. I even learned how to milk a cow and drive a tractor.


I wasn't snowboarding, but I found a new appreciation for the mountains, discovering a world that I never new existed. So much green! So many flowers! Was I just in love? Or was everything really so amazingly beautiful?


1 comment:

  1. This last photo of the butterflies is lovely. Isn't nature marvelous? That one place could be snow white in winter and luscious green in spring. You and your boyfriend are so lucky to be there.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I appreciate your taking time to comment, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts